**This bash bar is not designed to fit behind an unmodified rear bumper. If you plan to use your stock bumper with this bar we recommend cutting the lower half (stock molded diffuser) off of your bumper. The jack point comes in contact the bumper near the third brake light housing.**
True Focus Fabrication bash bars are constructed of 1.5"x.095" mild steel. Our professionally MIG welded bars are durable, light weight, and aesthetically appealing. These bash bars are strong enough to hold up to light bumps, but designed to bend from medium to high level impacts. This creates a removable "crumple zone" that will absorb impacts and help prevent vehicle damage.
- Optional Jacking Point and tow strap mount
- 3/16" CNC Water Jet cut mounting plates
- CNC Water Jet cut fill plate with 1.5" dimple dies (Custom fill plates available)
- Mounting hardware is included
- Directly bolts to factory mounting location
TURN AROUND TIMES:
- Raw - Up to 2 Weeks
Some trimming may be required on aftermarket bumpers for proper fitment. This bar has not been tested with every bumper, so some modification may be necessary. This bar is not guaranteed to fit on vehicles that have previously been in an accident.